Thursday, December 25, 2008

From Our House to Yours

We hope you've had a Merry Christmas!
Dad and Jackson making "Reindeer food" on Christmas Eve.

Brendan tossing out the reindeer food.

The boys placing "Santa's Magic Key" on the front porch so that he'll have a way in to our house.

The boys and I (in our Christmas pjs) are getting ready to read Christmas stories before bed.

Christmas Morning
Santa brings the boys three gifts each. This year one of the gifts was a guitar.

The boys also found the "ringing bell" from Santa's sleigh! They were so excited that we all could still hear it ring.

I think Brendan already had some candy in his mouth from his stocking.



This is still my favorite picture of the boys from Christmastime...2004! Aren't they sweet?
We also pray that little Emma had a blessed Christmas, and that she is well taken care of and loved by her caregivers.
Merry Christmas, Y'all!

10 comments:

Jodee said...

I love your Christmas Eve pictures! My son, Carson, also got a guitar this year and it was a big hit! We were calling him Phoebe (from Friends) because he was singing the silliest songs all day! I love your Christmas PJs too!

Jodee said...

P.S. I love your magic key idea! We always leave the door unlocked (how safe is that anyway?)! I may have to borrow this idea next year!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas Eve....I love the picture of you and the boys in your Christmas pj's in front of the tree....so cute!!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

Lisa

teg said...

Looks like Santa was good to the boys! Abby did the reindeer food bit, too. Todd, Maria, Abby and I are heading home Friday. Hope you guys have fun at the bowl game!!!

Unknown said...

Merry just a little after Christmas!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I'm glad you all had a great Christmas! I love your pajamas. It's so exciting to know that next year there will be a little girl mixed into everything :-)

Stacy said...

Hi...great pics! I am so glad that you guys had a great Christmas with family. I love the matching PJ's - I need to do that next year with my kids :).

Stacy

Stacy said...

Just thought I would let you know that I am sitting here in the den blogging and watching the "UNC vs. WVU" football game. It is the 4th quarter with 3:21 left and UNC is down by 1...I thought about you and figured that you are probably watching the game right now! :) Sorry this is a random post but I just had to tell you :).

Stacy

creative gal said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the Christmas PJs!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so pretty. I am so jealous.

Blog Design by Caked Designs