Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who Needs Toys for Christmas?

After unpacking most of our Christmas decorations and purchasing a few more this year, I determined that I would need more storage totes to repack everything. So today I was in a big box store and bought a 35 gallon storage tote with lid. I brought it home and set it by the steps before going to get the boys. When we got back home, they were ecstatic! They thought that I had bought the tote for them to "play in"!

It's like that with any large cardboard box or tote, and here I am stressing out about what toys they will be getting for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

teg said...

Hilarious! I don't know if you knew this, but at my parents house, downstairs, there is an old claw-footed bathtub that Todd and I used to play in all the time as kids. We adored it. We pretended it was a boat, a fort, the "safe-zone" when playing tag, etc. I have no idea where it came from or why my parents put it in our play room (at least I don't remember now if I ever knew) but it was so much fun.

Blog Design by Caked Designs