Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to Reality

I am back from Atlanta. We all had a great time catching up. It had been almost five years since all four of us had been together, but it felt like yesterday. When we left, we all promised to make this a yearly visit and not wait so long again!
girls

Aside from the time changing this week, life is starting to get a little crazy here. Like so many of you have already mentioned, spring sports are starting, and we are very busy! Brendan has little league baseball practice on Tuesdays and Saturdays and games on Sundays. Jackson has soccer practice and games on Wednesday nights. JC has basketball starting at the YMCA in 2 weeks, and that will be two nights a week! YIKES!!! Somehow we will have to fit the rest of life in somewhere.
I am very excited about this spring though, and I know that it will fly by once we settle in to our new routine with the boys!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad that you had a fun trip! You look gorgeous in this picture.

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great trip!

Holy moly! I can't believe how busy spring is for you. Enjoy every minute with the boys!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sounds like you had a great trip....and what a great picture:)

Yes, Spring is BUSY....I am already feeling the time crunch!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Lisa

Stacy said...

I feel your pain :). Brogan started Teeball (he is 4 yrs old an will be 5 at the end of this month) about a month ago and has practice 4 times a week for two hours and then at least 2 games a week ~ I feel like we are playing for the WORLD SERIES! I can't imgaine having two more boys to fit sports in :).

Take care!

Cyndi said...

Glad you had a fun time with the girls. We all need that from time to time. Spring has sprung here I am so not use to the time yet. We have started Baseball practice 2 days a week so its getting geared up. Hope you have a great Thursday.

Terri said...

Glad you had a great time with your girlfriends!!

I am so ready for spring

Hugs
Terri

Blog Design by Caked Designs