Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

I have loved that little saying since I was a little girl and for a long time really believed that boys were made up of puppy dog tails. Ha!
Seriously, though, I have been given this blog award by Brown Eyed Belle who is such a cute and energetic blogger. You should go check her out if you haven't!
Anyway, the point of this little award is to post ten random facts about myself and then tag ten blogs. Ok so here goes...
1. I don't really like vegetables of any kind!
2. My favorite restaurant dessert is a chocolate brownie topped with homemade vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and whipped cream! Yum!
3. My favorite sport to watch is baseball.
4. I am 5'2" tall and tried to play volleyball in the ninth grade...not such a good idea!!!
5. I really only drink red wine when it starts to get cold outside.
6. My shoe size went up a half size after I had Jackson.
7. I like to be surrounded by color.
8. I adore North Carolina but would move to tropical climates in a heartbeat.
9. The only meat I am serving for Thanksgiving is ham - not turkey!!!
10. I love espresso-stained wood floors!
And here are the ten ladies that I am sending this Sugar and Spice to...
Enjoy making some new friends!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the award. I will do a post soon listing my 10 things!

You def. look taller than 5'2" in your pictures or maybe I just always assume people are taller than me! I'm not a big fan of turkey either but for some reason, I like to know it is nearby for Thanksgiving just so it "feels" like Thanksgiving. Everybody else can eat it though:-D

Jodee said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I prefer ham over turkey too for Thanksgiving!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Thanks!!!

5'2"?! So tiny!

I love espresso colored wood floors too. I wish mine were that color, but Joe wouldn't go for it.

Jo said...

How sweet ~ thank you!

My son is really trying to convince us to move to N.C. This would certainly helf with tuition! :)

Jo

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Why thank you!!! I just found this...I don't know how I missed it because I check your blog so often. It has been a really busy weekend, but I will do this first thing...hopefully Monday. I loved reading about you...very fun and I think we should get together sometime for dessert...we share a very similar interest there! ha.
Actually, I am trying not to eat too much of that right now...bummer. ;)

Thank you again!

Kristine

3 Peanuts said...

I love reading random things about people.....makes us all seem so normal (but quirky too). My foot also went up a half size after kids:)

Blog Design by Caked Designs