Sunday, December 5, 2010

Makeover

I love my new blog makeover! This is just what I had envisioned when I contacted Rita from CoffeeShop Designs.

The kitchen makeover is also coming along nicely, and it is almost complete! More photos to follow!!!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! We had our first snow yesterday. We rarely get snow before Christmas! Yesterday was tree decorating day so it was very Christmasy here in the Piedmont of NC.

Here is a snapshot I took with my blackberry...forgive the poor quality, but it was a beautiful snowy day.

IMG00475-20101204-1429[1]

9 comments:

katrina said...

I really like the new blog look.

Joe said...

Looks fabulous!!! Nice job!

Barb said...

The new look is awesome!

Jo said...

Love the new you and your children look fabulous!

Wish we had a little snow here to help with the holiday cheer.

Jo

Anonymous said...

love the new look & all of the christmas card photos!! your children are so cute. xoxox

abby's mom said...

Love the new page!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!

teg said...

Got your card today with the gorgeous pics of the kids. Mine will be on the way soon. Happy Holidays!!!

Henley on the Horn said...

Your blog looks great! I know you all really enjoyed the snow!

God's Girl said...

Your blog is great! I love it!

The snow picture is beautiful. Here in Arizona, it was 76 today.

Love to you and your sweet family!

Julie

Blog Design by Caked Designs