Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MIA

Yes...I have been Missing In Action.

I feel like so much has been going on in life and yet this fall also seems to be going by slowly.

We have been busy as usual...who's not?

Thanksgiving was a blessed holiday. I think I really reflected on the meaning a little more this year instead of focusing on the "celebrating" and the "tradition". It was just a little more personal for me.

I also have had a lot going on at work like...a whole new software system and a physical MOVE of my entire pharmacy - which I had to do by my LONESOME!!!

There are some BIG changes coming our way. Hopefully there will be lots of blog posts in the future!!! :)

Thanksgiving pic of boys

MORE TO FOLLOW...

2 comments:

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

hmmm, what could it be? Cliffhangers, ugggh I can't wait.

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

How could you leave me hanging like that girl??? I am begging you to post again soon...just down on my knees begging! lol I have missed you. I know what you mean about busy...I am wondering if you are adopting again? give us a hint!

Blog Design by Caked Designs