Friday, July 20, 2012

My Week via Instagram

I am sure most of you have heard about or use Instagram.  I signed up in April on my iPhone, but honestly, I've just now really become addicted to using it.  It is so easy to snap photos with your phone, and the editing options are really fun to use.

Here are some of my photos from the week.  I must admit that I have not gotten the big camera out at all in about two weeks.  My iPhone is so much easier to use since it is always with me.

Last Saturday at Provisions
IMG_0397

Saturday on the beach
IMG_0401

Sunday on the beach
IMG_0410

Jackson at the Hitting Zone on Monday
IMG_0413

Since Krispy Kreme began in Winston-Salem, we have celebrated with donuts a lot this week!    Happy Birthday KK!
IMG_0425

Our very own home-grown peppers
IMG_0427

The pumpkin vine from the seeds Jackson and his Patsy planted during spring break:
IMG_0429

Just outside my bedroom window Thursday morning...
IMG_0434

Our travel ball team got together Thursday night for a double header...
photo-52

It was a LATE night.  They finally ended the second game after 4 innings at 10:30pm.
photo-50

It's been a LONG, but fun week!  I hope you all enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs