Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Our Month of Celebration

Every year my birthday starts off a month of celebration.

This year JC brought home GiGi's Cupcakes for my birthday!  They are delicious!

candle birthday bw

Next comes our anniversary, and this year we celebrated 15 years on May 2nd!!!  We are going on a trip in two weeks to celebrate even more!!!

kiss

We also celebrated with cupcakes, but this time I tried a new dessertery that just opened in our town.

bday cupcake

Brendan turned 12 on May 6th.  He had a friend come home from school with him, and we all went to a local indoor trampoline park then out to dinner.  Brendan also got cupcakes!

candle blow

I really cannot believe how much Brendan has changed just since the start of the school year.

b ball slight edit web

JC's birthday comes next just three days after Brendan's (and his Dad's is the day after his)!  I didn't get any good photos of JC this year...we celebrated his birthday at the ball field since Brendan had a 7:30 game that night.  Here you can see JC helping to warm up the team with Brendan as his assistant!

jc bday

No cupcakes for JC...I actually ordered a 6" Strawberry Shortcake for his birthday.  I didn't take any photos before we cut it though!

Then came Mother's Day.

My crew surprised me with an amazing camera that I have been drooling over this past year now that I am understanding more and more about photography!

d800

We have had an unbelievably blessed month!  

1 comment:

Tara said...

WOW!! What a great month May is for your family! Oh the cupcakes and the camera!! *drool*

Blog Design by Caked Designs