Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Las Vegas

JC and I went back to Las Vegas to celebrate our 15 year Wedding Anniversary.  We had a fantastic time!  Here is JC right before we boarded our plane...

jc

We stayed at the Bellagio again this year, but we had a fountain view, and it was spectacular!!!

bellagio

room view
This was the view from our room!  We have never had a view this beautiful in Las Vegas before!

pretty

dark

Each morning we would wake up and walk to the cafe downstairs for breakfast.  I always get a mocha...JC gets a latte!

coffee
Notice the sugar swizzle stick they serve with the latte...yummy!

One night we walked across the street to Paris and had dinner at Mon Ami Gabi.  The ladies at JC's office gave him a gift card for his birthday!  I took my camera and snapped a few shots!

elvis

strip

The second night before we left for dinner, I was amazed to see a grasshopper on our window 32 stories up!

grasshopper

I also snapped this photo with the iPhone before dinner in our room...love that you can see the fountains in the background!!!

me and j


Like last year, we got up extra early one morning and walked through the Conservatory so that I could take photos.  That is always a favorite of ours when we go to LV.

2013-06-18_0003

2013-06-18_0002
It was beautiful as always!

The last night we were there, we took a cab to Mandalay Bay for dinner.  We stopped by the Red Square for a cocktail before our reservation!  I snapped this shot of Lenin outside the bar.

stalin

During the day, JC reserved chairs for us at the Cypress Pool...if you cannot be on a tropical island, this will do just fine!  I spent most of the day here each day!  The only downside is that the high was between 102-109 degrees while we were there.

cypress
I miss this view already!


We had a wonderful time.  It flew by way too fast, but we were happy to get home to the kiddos!

3 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

What a fabulous trip! It looks like you had loads of fun! Great pictures!

likeschocolate said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

Tara said...

Congrats on the milestone! I've never had a desire to go to LV. Maybe one day, but that pool is just my style!!

Blog Design by Caked Designs