Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Last Days of Summer

WATERFRONT GRASS STOMP

This past weekend, we drove down to OKI for one last summer weekend.  Brendan decided he wanted to stay home to play in a travel baseball tournament so he was not with us.

We picked the kids up from school a little early and drove straight to Southport for dinner.  It was such a beautiful night.  I am so glad that I had my camera.


WALKWAY STOMP

LIGHTHOUSE STOMP'

CRAB STOMP

buckwheat web

DAD WALK STOMP



I sure will miss the waterfront of Southport.  I am not ready for fall...after a cold, wet spring and summer, I need some more days of full, warm sunshine.

dark waterfront web

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Oh my word! These are some of my favorite pictures yet! Every other one looks like a postcard! What a great way to wrap up summer!

Blog Design by Caked Designs