Thursday, December 17, 2015

September 2015

This is the first time in a long time that we did not go to Oak Island for Labor Day weekend.  Jackson's team was in a soccer tournament so we stayed home. They won the tournament which was very nice.

Untitled

Untitled

The boys got to Scuba dive at a quarry on Labor Day:

Untitled

We got to go to the pool after I spent the morning painting our bedroom.
Untitled

We helped celebrate Katie's birthday with a nice lunch made by my mom.  Emma and Carson had fun with these stick on mustaches.

Untitled

Emma played in her first soccer game.  I love my new bracelet with her # on it.

Untitled

We had a bit of a cold front come through so we enjoyed our first fire of the fall season on the back porch.

Untitled

Brendan's baseball team played in a showcase tournament in South Charlotte / Rock Hill, SC area.

DSC_2772

We celebrated my mother in law's birthday with a lunch at our house.

Untitled

Untitled

I spent a lot of time redoing our master bedroom.  I had this old dresser that I painted.

Untitled

I finished painting our bedroom.  It was a yellowish cream color when we moved in, and I never really liked it.  I just didn't know what I wanted to do in there.  I chose the color Constellation by Benjamin Moore and love it.

Untitled

We also got  a new rug and new bed.

Untitled

Untitled

I also painted our end tables. I wish I had taken more "before" photos.

Untitled

The dresser with the gold accents:

Untitled

This photo that I found on Pinterest was my inspiration for my dresser wall.

Untitled

And my wall:

Untitled

I also ordered a lot of new pillows from Etsy for our bed.

Untitled

We still have not finished the entire room.  I still have a few pictures to hang.  I've ordered a floor mirror, and I really would love for Jackson to paint a huge acrylic for over our bed.

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs