Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas 2015

As usual Christmas day was a whirlwind of fun!  The kids were up by 6am, which is actually sleeping in for Jackson since he has to get up so early for middle school.

I didn't have my big camera out and ready so I snapped some photos with my iPhone.  They are not great but better than none I guess.

Untitled

Untitled

Emma really wanted Santa to bring a 2015 Barbie Dream House.  She was super excited when it came!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Around 10am, MiMi, Katie, Carson and Andrew came over for an early lunch.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


We then loaded up the Yukon and started our trip south for the week.  We drove to Jacksonville, FL and spent Christmas night there.  The morning after, we continued driving south to Pine Island to catch a water taxi to take us to North Captiva Island for the week.

No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs