Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Day with Patsy and Pop

My two boys can just about talk anybody in to anything! Today they stayed with my in-laws while I worked. When I arrived to pick them up, their grandmother was working feverishly to finish these As Seen on TV Sn*ggie$!!! The boys saw an infomercial and asked for one....so they loaded up and went to a fabric store. They each picked out their own fleece, and they had certain specifications like having it closed in the back instead of open! They were actually mad at me because I made them take them off so that we could make a stop on the way home! These new lounge garments were put back on as soon as we got home though! Check out the pictures below, and keep in mind that my MIL is so crafty that she whipped these up in ONE hour!!!




8 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Your MIL is definitely crafty!! Her version of the Sn@ggy is so cute....my kids are always dragging blankets around the house and love to snuggle with them when they watch a movie!!

Your boys are so handsome.....Hope you have a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

OK, they look remotely like Obi Wan about to enter the jungles of Veitnam and Anakin after being trampled by Pongo and the gang!
Love y'all - JEN

God's Girl said...

Oh how cute. She is talented!

teg said...

That is so cute! I bet Maria is wishing she had your MIL make hers for her :) Sounds like she was a bit quicker about it!

creative gal said...

Too funny! I love them!! Your MIL is certainly a very talented person!

Stacy said...

WOW...I'm jealous! Those look so warm - I have seen that commercial too and thought about buying one but I knew that my kids would fight over it too! I might have to see about "trying" to make one too but I can promise that it will take me days or even months to figure it out! :)

Happy New Years to you and your family :)

Stacy

Jodee said...

Those are soooo cute! I love the fleece they picked out. My MIL made our kids quillows -- a quilt that folds up into a pillow. We love lounging in them!

Cyndi said...

Brady has been asking for one of those everytime the commercial comes on. Great MIL you have there. Happy New Years!

Blog Design by Caked Designs