Monday, January 19, 2009

Mother of the Year Award


Yes, I know that I have been missing in action lately! We took a little trip to the mountains this weekend so I have been out of the loop! When I returned, I found out that I had been given the MOTYA (ok...I just made that acronym up)! :) Anyway, thank you so much Stephanie for nominating me!


There are no rules that I know of other than to pass this award on to some other awesome mothers!!! I have chosen five although I think you are all fabulous! I am just worn out and need to go to bed! :)


1. Lisa - she is one dynamic lady!!! Lisa has two beautiful children, and she and her family are currently waiting to make their family complete by adopting a third child from China! The thing I love about Lisa is that she always has wonderful blog posts, and she makes the best comments on the blogs that she follows!


2. Cyndi - she is a wonderful mom to son Brady! Cyndi and her family are anxiously awaiting Lilly Rae to come home from China! I pray that they get their wish soon!


3. Carolinagirl - need I say more? I mean, this mom and I share the same nickname! Carolinagirl has the four most beautiful daughters! Go check out her blog! I promise you'll love it!


4. Jodee - she has two beautiful children - Kamree and Carson! This mom clearly loves her children, and she also has the best blog posts about celebrating their lives together!


5. Denise - she is the most inspirational mom! Denise and her husband have FOUR biological sons, and they have recently returned from China with their little girl, Maggie Mae! Denise is so kind and motivational to me, and I love reading her blog!


Of course, I have to give a shout out to my mom and my MIL. What would I do without both of them??? They just don't have a blog! :)


Ok Moms, like I stated earlier, there are no rules that I know of...just feel free to pass this award on to your favorite moms!

6 comments:

teg said...

I can easily see you being nominated "mom of the year!" Well-deserved my friend. xoxo

Cyndi said...

Thank you so much!!! I am glad to share this award with you. I know this wait for Emma and Lilly Rae is so hard but God has a plan and it will all fall in place in his timing. Thanks again.
Cyndi

Denise said...

Thanks..you made my day! On most days, I don't feel like MOTY...lol!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you soooo much! I am with Denise on this one -- I don't feel like Mother of the Year most days!!

I hope you share pictures from your trip to the mountains with us soon!

3 Peanuts said...

You are ALL very deserving!!!

Kim

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Thank you for my award....you are so sweet to think of me!!

Just curious, have you had time to play around with Fl!ckr? Hope you figured it all out!!

Enjoy your week:)

Lisa

Blog Design by Caked Designs