Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Black and White Wednesday

Last Thursday night Brendan played in a Students vs. Teachers basketball game. This was a fundraising event and was held at our local high school.

Brendan was so excited that he was chosen to play. It is all he talked about for two weeks! Here are a few shots of him during the game.


20110317-(1 of 504)



20110317-(29 of 504)



20110317-(38 of 504)



Brendan's travel ball team also played in a tournament on Sunday. They had to play up one league age, and they ended up losing both games. They played really well, however, against boys who are older and much bigger! I was so proud of them!

20110320-(68 of 504)



Have I mentioned that I have Spring Fever? I can already feel my blogging coming to a halt again! I am going to try to do better than I did last summer, but when it is warm outside, I find it hard to stay inside!

Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Those are some really great shots!

Thank you again for the Starbucks gift card...I just wished you were closer so that we could go and enjoy it together!

bevy said...

We are in the throws of baseball... I feel like I go back and forth to the ball park every day of the week! And yea for spring!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

So so cute!

CarolinaGirl said...

Love seeing your great pics :)

Blog Design by Caked Designs