Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lighthouse

This past weekend we went down to Oak Island since the boys were on spring break. The weather was so-so...highs in the mid 60s, but it was so windy that it was unbearable to be on the beach.

One of the things that we did do, however, was drive over to the Oak Island Lighthouse. Brendan chose Oak Island as his "O" for the NC Notebook project, and we had not gotten any decent photos yet.

I recently switched computers, and I downloaded Photoshop (neither of which I really know how to use) so these photos are straight out of my camera and were taken in the auto mode!

DSC_0011

DSC_0005

DSC_0007

DSC_0001

DSC_0016

DSC_0017

4 comments:

Julie Leah said...

Hi, doll. I just left you a comment on your 'boots' post in response to your email. I was going to reply directly to the comment but there wasn't an email linked :(

Let me know if you need any more styling tips!! Happy Wednesday, beautiful! xoxo

Dawn Garlow said...

Sweet lighthouse pics and so hands on with this project! love it! ;o)

bevy said...

We are on Spring Break right now and were supposed to go to our house at Edisto the the first part of the week. It was so windy that we decided to stay home where it was warmer!!!

Jodee said...

What a fun day! Great pictures!

Blog Design by Caked Designs