Saturday, October 13, 2012

~ Emma ~

I took Emma out to a vacant lot on our street one late afternoon last week to practice a few new settings on my camera.  It was a cool and very overcast day!

I may or may not have bribed her with Dunkin Donuts (this is doubly sinful since we live in the hometown of Krispy Kreme, but DD is closest to our house).

Anyway, she was dressed in a cute little, colorful outfit that I just knew would pop against the Goldenrod and natural grasses growing in this lot.

She really did a good job for me.  Who knew donuts at dinnertime would result in such cute photos?

peek a boo

kneel sweet smile WEB

in the rough stuff WEB

daisy close WEB

leaf blow web

look at boots origina; web

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

daisy kiss


2 comments:

elisa said...

Love these! You are getting really good! And that skirt!!

Dawn Garlow said...

You're killin' me with you photo coolness!! :)

Blog Design by Caked Designs