Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trip to the Christmas Tree Farm

On the way home from TN, we stopped at a Christmas tree farm outside of Asheville.  It was a beautiful, sunny day.





There were a lot of people there searching for their perfect tree. We were looking for a tall, skinny tree that would fit nicely in the corner of our great room.


We finally found our tree thanks to JC and Brendan!  Of course I made everyone pose by it…




The sun cast horrible shadows as well as light on faces so I didn't even bother to edit these, but I am still glad that we took the pictures.

Emma even volunteered to take some of me and JC.




I was pleasantly surprised to see that Brendan photobombed one of us while JC was being silly.


The other perk was that Santa and Mrs. Claus just happened to be at the Christmas tree farm as well.  Emma was so happy to sit on Santa's lap.  The boys obliged me by standing beside him for a quick photo.  :)



That night we got home, and amazingly JC and I got the tree up and decorated.  It is probably the skinniest tree we have ever had, but it still turned out to be a pretty tree.


No comments:

Blog Design by Caked Designs