Saturday, November 29, 2008

From Thanksgiving to Christmas

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at TheDentist's parents house. We had such a large feast! Everything was wonderful. We even got his family together to take a group photo!

Butch with our brand new cousin

Pop

TheDentist and my BIL

My Mom, Sister and me

Another family photo
And now that Thanksgiving is over...let the Christmas decorating begin.
Friday, Butch and Lil' Roy helped me make the annual Gingerbread house.

Butch and Lil' Roy (in Kung Fu Panda gear) posing with the house


Yesterday was so nice here so TheDentist and I were able to get all the Christmas lights, garland, wreaths and balls up!
I always love the Christmas season! I love to decorate, but it does get exhausting! We have been decorating the inside all day today, but there is much left to do. I will post photos when it is all over!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving with family. You have two very handsome sons! How old are they?

I read your post about the little girl who might be available. Have you heard anything? I know how treacherous the wait for your little girl can be.

I LOVE mini-Boden - its so much fun to buy clothes for a little girl! You'll be able to do it soon.

Rachel

teg said...

Is JC's dad SUPER tall or is he standing on something?! Good Lord -- that is one tall man if he's not! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Even more glad the Heels beat DOOK!!!

God's Girl said...

Awe... your house looks beautiful! Nice job!

Blog Design by Caked Designs